Covid-19 precautions: We’re delighted to be able to resume face to face sessions at level 2. Online sessions are available too. Looking forward to seeing you.
Counselling is the process of respectful listening, problem solving, defining goals, discovering strengths and resources and learning to manage emotions or challenges.
Issues may be:
- anxiety, worry, panic attacks
- self harm
- change of job, health or living situation
- coping with the loss of a loved one or a relationship
- confused thinking or difficulty making decisions
- building self-esteem and confidence
- personal development
Family Therapy is counselling for families, couples or individuals which gives each family member the opportunity to help identify what’s working and what’s not and to try out new solutions.
Some common situations may be:
- couples struggling with communication
- hurt, resentments, misunderstandings, infidelity
- differing parenting styles and expectations
- parenting styles that aren’t working anymore
- conflict between parents and teenagers
- tricky, risky or strong-willed behaviour – either children or teens
- life challenges affecting family members – illness, finances, changes, losses
- anger management
- repartnered families
It’s always wise to get support early. Book now for counselling, couple or family therapy or give me a call or email about what you want to achieve. Skype sessions are an option too..
Contact details are given below and here.