Counselling is the process of respectful listening, problem solving, defining goals, discovering strengths and resources and learning to manage emotions or challenges.
Issues may be:
- anxiety, worry, panic attacks
- self harm
- change of job, health or living situation
- coping with the loss of a loved one or a relationship
- confused thinking or difficulty making decisions
- building self-esteem and confidence
- personal development
- couples struggling with communication
- differing parenting styles
- managing tricky teen behaviour
- repartnered families
It’s always wise to get support early. Book now for counselling or couple therapy or give me a call or email about what you want to achieve. Skype sessions are an option too..
Contact details are given below and here.